How to Get Infiniti Mobile Free Government Phone: Infiniti Mobile is a company that offers free government phones to government employees. This company provides Affordable Connectivity Programs (ACP) and Lifeline services. The company’s services are designed to assist community members struggling financially to obtain basic telecommunication services to stay in touch with their friends, family, coworkers, and associates.
The federal government offers free cell phones to low-income dealers across the country. Some companies operate in almost every state, while others operate in fewer than 10 states. Most providers provide free phones and plans, while others only offer discounts. With its new reforms to bridge the digital divide, the FCC has made it easier to apply for the program.
Despite offering free phones with no money down and no credit checks, Infiniti Mobile has been in the spotlight for quite some time. This article gives you more information on Infiniti mobile, including what it covers, how you can qualify, where you can apply, and where you can find the free phone.
Also, See: Get Free Phones for Seniors on Social Security
How to Get Infiniti Mobile Free Government Phone?
The Infiniti Mobile company is one of the country’s leading providers of cellular communication services. The company and the government provide free monthly broadband services to financially weaker households. ACP and Lifeline are government-funded programs that provide free mobile and broadband services to eligible households.
The reason for this popular company’s free cell phone program is worth exploring in detail, but before we do so, let’s see why they offer it.
Why does Infinity mobile offer free cell phones?
The government proposed the free Cell Phone Program, also known as Federal Lifeline Assistance Program, in the 1980s. Under the Reagan Administration, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) devised this program.
A free government cell phone was provided as part of this program to ensure low-income households have access to basic telecommunication services.
Wireless phone service was later added to this program by the government in 2005.
Lifeline and ACP are the names given to these programs by the government. One free government cell phone company, Infiniti Mobile, is associated with these government programs.
A Lifeline program ensures eligible people receive free cell phones and monthly services from participating wireless providers. There is a discount on internet services for eligible households, which can even be free in some cases for tribal households.
ACP (Affordable Connectivity Program) is another government subsidy program that allows wireless providers to offer discounts on monthly broadband or free internet services to eligible customers. Tribal homes eligible for the discount will receive a discount rate between $30 and $75.
Infiniti Mobile is taking the initiative to simplify people’s lives with the assistance of the government. Companies participating in this program offers eligible participants free smartphones, monthly phone services, internet access, and unlimited text messaging.
For this reason, Infinity Mobile gives away smartphones and other services to eligible participants.
Places To Get Infiniti Mobile Government Phones
Infiniti Mobile offers wireless services in numerous states across the country. The free mobile and broadband service is only available to residents of states that meet the requirements. Infiniti Mobile is free in California, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Nevada, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Vermont, and Wisconsin.
Steps To Get Infiniti Mobile Government Phone
Infiniti Mobile’s free services and devices are available only to customers with tight guidelines and restrictions. Infiniti Mobile government phones and other benefits can be obtained by following the steps below.
- Step 1. Infiniti Mobile offers Lifeline and ACP programs that you may qualify for. In the following list, you will find the eligibility criteria.
- Step 2. Your qualifications should be demonstrated. It is possible to accomplish this by presenting official documents with all the required information.
- Step 3. Join the Infiniti Mobile Lifeline program and the ACP program.
- Step 4. If you are approved, take advantage of Infiniti Mobile’s free phone and services.
Qualification For Lifeline and ACP To Get Free Infiniti Mobile
The Infiniti Mobile government phone must be eligible for free. To do so, you must meet the following three conditions:
- Being an emancipated minor or at least 18 years old is necessary.
- You can sign up if you live in one of the states where Infiniti Mobile offers service.
- The Lifeline and ACP qualifying requirements must be met at least in part.
Qualification For the Lifeline program
The household or a member of the household must meet at least one of the following conditions:
You might be eligible for Lifeline if you participate in one of these federal programs:
- Program for the distribution of food on Indian reservations
- The head start program (meeting the income qualification requirements)
- The Federal Public Housing Assistance Program (FPHA) or Section 8
- The Supplemental Security Income program (SSI)
- The Bureau of Indian Affairs provides general assistance to Indian tribes.
- Program for Survivors and Pensions for Veterans
- A food assistance program is SNAP or Food Stamps (Food Assistance).
- Tribes administer TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
The Lifeline program may also be eligible for you if your household’s overall income is at or below the Federal Poverty Guidelines in your state. States may have different guidelines than the federal government.
Qualify For Infiniti Mobile ACP Program
The household or a member of the household must meet at least one of the following conditions:
- A household income of 200 percent or less of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Subscribing to Lifeline is part of being a household member.
- You are eligible for Lifeline because a member of your family receives government assistance (listed above).
- A household resident who participates in WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) is considered a WIC participant.
- Our school participates in the Free and Reduced-Price Lunch Program and the School Breakfast Program of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- The current award year has seen a household receiving a federal Pell Grant.
One participant per qualified home is permitted to participate in the ACP and Lifeline programs. The National Verifier and the National Lifeline Accountability Database determine those who qualify for Lifeline and the ACP.
Application Process For Infiniti Mobile Government Phone
If you want free Infiniti Mobile Lifeline or ACP services, you must follow the following steps:
- Visit Infiniti Mobile.
- Click “Get Started.”
- Enter your ZIP code, email address, and promo code (if applicable) after being led to the sign-up page, then click “Continue.”
- The provider will direct you to your state’s offer form and application form if it offers services there. Once you’ve reviewed the offer, provide all required personal information and supporting documentation. Complete the application and send it in.
- You will receive an email notification if and when your application is accepted.
Check Infiniti Mobile Application Status
Go to the Infiniti Mobile website to learn how your application is progressing. The next screen will ask you to enter your email address and ZIP code before pressing the “Check now” button. Once your application has been approved or denied, you will be notified.
Essential documents required to get an Infiniti mobile free phone
The documents you must produce to get a free phone from Infiniti Mobile can be found here.
Documents to prove your annual income
Please provide one or more of these documents to provide details about your household income:
- Your current salary slip
- Federal, state, or tribal tax return for the previous year
- Statement of benefits from Social Security
- Statement of retirement/pension benefits
- Benefits statement for workers’ compensation
- The divorce decree
- Award of child support
Documents to prove your participation in any government assistance program
If you participated in any government assistance program, you could provide any of the following documents:
- A letter of approval
- Letter of benefit award
- The Benefits Statement
- Letter of verification of benefits
Documents for identity verification
You may provide any of the following documents to prove your identity and age:
- A valid government, military, state, or tribal identification
- A copy of the birth certificate
- The passport
- Obtaining a driving license
- U.S. Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship
- Green Card or Permanent Resident Card
Documents for address verification
The following documents can be used to verify your address –
- A valid government, state, or tribal identification
- Having a driver’s license
- The utility bill
- Statement of mortgage or lease
- Tax return for the most recent year
It is also necessary for emancipated minors to provide an official document, such as a court order or an emancipation certificate.
The following documents are necessary to obtain a mobile-free phone from Infiniti.
Now that we have covered all the essential details about documents and eligibility criteria let’s move on to the step-by-step instructions for getting a free Infinity Mobile phone.
How to apply for an infinity mobile-free phone?
The guidance below will help you apply for free phone services from Infiniti Mobile, such as ACP and Lifeline.
- The website for Infiniti Mobile can be found at www.infinitimobile.com.
- Click on “Get Started.”
- You will be directed to the sign-up page. Click on “Continue” after filling in your ZIP code, email address, and promo code (optional).
- You will be directed to the offer and application form for your state if the company’s service is available in your area.
- You can review the offer and then fill out the application by providing all the necessary personal information along with the required documentation.
- Ensure that your application form contains valid information before submitting it.
- If your application is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email.
Here is a summary of the infinity mobile free mobile application process.
- Infiniti Mobile’s ACP and Lifeline programs are eligible for those who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Proof of your eligibility must be provided through valid official documents.
- The above steps will guide you through the application process for the Infiniti Mobile Lifeline and ACP program.
- Your Infiniti Mobile free phone and free services will be available once approved.
Q1. Do I Need to Pay an Infiniti Mobile Registration Fee?
Ans: It is not required, but some governmental fees may apply.
Q2. What Network Does Infiniti Mobile Use?
Ans: The provider does not specify its network, but it is probably a CDMA network covering the entire country.
Q3. Can I Get a Free Tablet if Qualified for the Lifeline Or ACP Program?
Ans: Infiniti Mobile does not offer free tablets, only phones. For more information about free tablets, visit the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) Free Tablet page.
The Infiniti Mobile government mobile phone service is available to all community members who qualify. Members receive free airtime, data, and unlimited messages. They offer excellent customer service, an easy application process, and a variety of programs that anyone can utilize. Keeping in touch with your loved ones is now easy and inexpensive with the Infiniti Mobile ACP and Lifeline programs.